..

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.

Friday, December 23, 2016

Press and Blog Master for THE GOLD ANGLE



TALKING GOLD

Just how much gold has been mined since records have been kept, or guesses made? According to Compressed Air Magazine around 89,000 tons.  And where is this gold? Well again, Compressed Air Magazine states that official institutions and monetary authorities own the majority. The rest of the gold is in jewelry, thirty percent and 11 percent held by private parties.

While researching the Gold Rush 1849 I  read that keeping records of the gold was nonexistent for several years. So much of these numbers are just educated guesses. Oh, well at least we have a vague idea. 

I wonder if the gold wedding ring on my finger has been counted? Think I should tell them?

No comments:

Post a Comment